- The copyright of all contents in our web site, for example, texts, images, illustrations, video, music data, and such as programs (hereinafter, referred to as the “Contents”) are the property of the original author or of the Association.
Private copy of these Contents could not be used beyond the scope permitted by law. Without permission of the original author or of the Association, copying, modification, reproduction, sale and publishing of the Contents are strictly prohibited by copyright low or other related low.
- The Association does not take any responsibility if any trouble, losses and damages occurs by using the information on this web site.
Please understand that the Association may change or may delete the content structure, conditions of usage, URL and the contents of this web site without notice.
Please understand in advance that the Association may suspend or discontinue the operation.
- When you use this web site, the following acts shall be prohibited.
● An act to disturb or to affect the administration of this web site.
● An act to give or may give any trouble, nuisance, disadvantage and damages to us, this web site users or third parties.
● An act to violate or may violate our property and privacy, our users’ or third parties’.
● An act to be against or may against to public order and morals.
● An act to violate or may violate laws, ordinances or regulations.
● In addition, an act that we judge to be inappropriate.
- As the link-sites from our web site should be managed under the responsibility of each operator, the Association does not guarantee their contents. In addition, the Association has no responsibility for any damages or troubles by using these link-sites. These linkages do not mean that the Association recommends its contents and has special relationship with these linked web sites.
- With regard to the personal information that we have received by your e-mail or by your input data to our web site, the Association strictly controls them. The Association never provides or discloses your privacy to third parties except for the disclosure request from the judicial investigation agency under regular procedure based on the laws or the regulations.
- Usage of this web-site service and the interpretation or the application of the terms of service shall be based on Japanese law except that there is another law specified separately.